Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black Friday Weekend Sale!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am having a great Black Friday Weekend Sale!

I will be offering 20% Off all items in my Stocking Stuffers section and 50% Off Everything Else.

Clearance items are included in sale.

http://gailavira.etsy.com

After midnight EST Cyber Monday, my shop will revert back to the "theme of the week" half off sale running now till New Year's Day.

Must put "happy holidays" in notes to seller to receive discount.

You have 3 ways to get your discount:
Purchase and pay as usual and I will refund the difference.
OR
Purchase and wait for a revised invoice before paying.
OR
Send me a convo stating which items you want and I will create a reserved listing just for you.

Discounts do not apply to shipping fees.

No comments: