Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Tutorial in the Works - Tortured Innocence

I've received so many requests for a tutorial for my Tortured Innocence pendant that I have finally decided to just go ahead and do one. I wasn't sure about creating a lesson for this pendant because I actually didn't remember how I made it. But after a few attempts I figured it out.

The pendant pictured below is probably the best one I have done so far.




I hope to start working on the tutorial within the next few days, so it should be ready within a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hi,
compliments for your wonderful work.
I also like to create jewelry with this technique, but here in Italy is not known and can not find the material. You know tell me where to buy books and materials?
My email address is: legioiedilisa@libero.it
I would be very grateful.
Greetings
Lisa